OpenMinded is an online open relationship dating site for open minded people around the world. It offers a safe and stigma-free environment that brings the ease and flexibility of online dating to the currently under-served world of open and alternative relationships. And this site is aimed at helping open minded singles and couples find their open minded match, whether they are one new partner joining an established couple, or two couples spending intimate time together, even just open-minded people meeting and dating others with their same attitudes.
There are some unique features of OpenMinded as follows:
- Quick Register - You can quickly register to site by your email address and create a profile including your username, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Share Private Photos - You can upload your private photos and share them with other members whom you are interested.
- Mark Members as Favorites - You can mark members who you are interested as favorites and add them to your favorite list.
- Receive Invitations - You can receive other members' invitations to exclusive OpenMinded parties.
- Meet Active Members - You can meet active members on the site from all over the world.
- Send Private Messages - You can send private messages to other members whom you are interested.
Free to join as a standard membership.
The membership fee for upgrading to Gold member are as follows:
- 1 month (about $0.99 per day) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $19.95
- 3 months (about $16.95 per month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $50.85
- 6 months (about $13.95 per month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $83.70
The pament can be made using credit, debit, charge and check cards, paypal, a bank check or money order by postal mail.
OpenMinded.com works just like any other polyamorous dating sites and there is no limit to the number of like-minded people you can meet. You can add your photo, tell your story, make yourself irresistible to other members. And the community of members understands your lifestyle and what you want in a date or relationship. There's no explanation needed on OpenMinded.com.